Why is it that there is not one “free energy” system powering a home anywhere in the world?
Do you maybe think that all of these millions of man hours and millions of dollars have been wasted?
Why is it that when you look at all of these systems most are just trying to re-invent the wheel?
Their ideas have already been tried and they didn’t work, why spend time on the same idea again?
There are very good computer programs that can analyze any type of electrical or magnet circuit that anyone can conceive.
There are very good computer programs that can analyze any type of mechanical system that anyone can conceive.
Why don’t all of the people who want to work in this field do this:
- Set up a computer lab to analyze all of these ideas before much time or any money has been spent on them.
- Whoever is running the system could charge a small fee to input the design and produce the output. That would pay for the computer system and the cost to run it.
- Think of all of the millions of dollars and man hours that will be saved.
- You could even set it up so every system that is analyzed is put online for all to see. That way if someone comes up with what they think is a new idea they can check to see similar results before spending time and money on it.
- Also the people operating the system in their spare time could input expired patents into the system to show everyone how they would work in the real world.
- It could be a place where anyone could go who is approached for money for a “free energy” system. They could say, have your system analyzed there before I will invest. Kind of like a UL system for “free energy.”
Just my two cents worth.