While we wait for the much anticipated report on the testing of the 600C e-cat, there are other stirrings in the Rossi world. This new story has its roots way back into 2010.
On June 27, 2012 Peter Gluck posted the text of a Skype interview he had recorded with someone claiming to be from DGTG management two days previously.
Peter Gluck did not give the name of the person being interviewed, which we thought was extremely odd since this was just an informal chat, and did not involve military secrets. The link to the original article is HERE: http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/2012/06/interview-with-defkalion-i-business.html
Mr. Gluck did not state the reason for the interview in the original article. But it looked like a news release trying to attract more money through investor licensing, but in the form of an interview.
Then on July 4th, 2012 at 4:36 AM Christos Stremmenos felt the unrestrained urge to reply to the article by Mr. Gluck on the personnel blog of Andrea Rossi HERE: http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=645&cpage=4#comment-269793
Mr. Gluck intercepted the fast moving ball and has it now back in his court with a reply made on his website July 4, 2012, called “My Answer to Prof. Christos Stremmenos” which can be read HERE: http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-answer-to-prof-christos-stremmenos.html
That is where the story ends so far, we are now waiting for Mr. Stremmenos to swiftly sweep in and cleverly steal the ball back as Mr. Gluck is moving towards his basket for a slam dunk.
Instead of writing about this odd exchange in narrative form we have decided to just ask some questions, in the hope that the players in this game, Mr. Gluck, Mr. Stremmenos, and someone from DGT will see the wisdom and advantage they will get by posting their replies here on this website.
- Why was the identity of the person from DGT in the original interview with Mr. Gluck withheld?
- What was the purpose of the original interview with Mr. Gluck?
- Who initiated the original interview with Mr. Gluck?
- The last time Mr. Stremmenos responded to statements from Defkalion he did so through Mats Lewan via Ny Teknik a public news magazine who had been covering the ongoing story. Why didn’t he respond the same way this time?
- Both Andrea Rossi and Defkalion claim that they just want to be left alone so they can work in peace and quiet, so why did Defkalion do this interview?
- For full disclosure, does Mr. Stremmenos have a business relationship with Mr. Andrea Rossi, or any company associated with Rossi?
- For full disclosure, did Mr. Stremmenos invest any money with Mr. Andrea Rossi, or any company associated with Rossi?
- For full disclosure, did Mr. Stremmenos invest any money with Defkalion, or any company associated with Defkalion?
- For full disclosure, if Mr. Stremmenos did invest any money with Defkalion, or any company associated with Defkalion, did he get his money back when he severed his ties with them?
- For full disclosure, did Mr. Gluck invest any money with Defkalion, or any company associated with Defkalion?
- For full disclosure, does Mr. Gluck have a business relationship with Defkalion, or any company associated with Defkalion?
- Instead of just slinging mud back and forth why doesn’t Mr. Stremmenos post a copy of the contract Defkalion had with Rossi’s Italian company EFA, that is if the contract is now null and void as both parties claim?
- In the original interview DGT says they were created in 2011, but Marianne Macy published a report on Jan 14, 2011 in which she states that Defkalion had been testing e-cats for over 6 months. No one has ever published a correction to her statement. When did Defkalion truly get involved with Andrea Rossi and his companies?
- In the original interview DGT says that they assembled a group of scientists after the breakup with Rossi. Why don’t the publish the names of these scientists and the results of their research?
- In the rebuttal by Mr. Stremmenos he says he is coming to the defense of “the dignity of LENR or COLD FUSION.” Now if Mr. Stremmenos is truly worried about defending the dignity of LENR and Cold fusion why has he partnered with a known felon, someone who conned the US government for a personnel gain of $900,000, created and walked away from $millions in environmental damage, and refuses to allow a true 3rd party test of his device and claims?
- In the rebuttal by Mr. Stremmenos he also says DGT was formed in 2010. Why doesn’t someone post the original legal documents creating DGT, to put this matter to rest?
- In the rebuttal by Mr. Stremmenos he says “…when a certain sum would have been guaranteed for collection on the part of EFA, subsequent to the success of a test performed by a certifying body (the University of Patras).” Now it is clear that no 3rd party independent test of a Rossi e-cat was ever done at the University of Patras, so why does Mr. Stremmenos think DGT was at fault in the supposed breakup, causing a contract cancellation?
- Mr. Gluck says on his blog that the 3rd party independent test at the University of Patras was to last over 48 hours. Now this should not have been a big deal for Rossi because he claimed to have a device working for over 2 years heating his “factory.” Where is any report of a test over 24 hours by Rossi with an e-cat?
- Why hasn’t Defkalion provided any test reports as they promised?
- It is clear people are tired of all of the conflicting claims that have anything to do with Andrea Rossi and Defkalion, why don’t they step up and start producing some documentation about everything they do and say? Every new episode like this just makes them both look more and more like they don’t have anything they claim.
I am sorry for the relative delay in answering these questions
i have received them just now.
I try to answer immediately to questions, mainly because I also like to receive fast and correct answers. The questions are a bit inquisitor-like but no problem.
1- I have already responded- DGTG’s answer was in part collective- they are a team, an excellent one.
2- The short range purpose of the interview was to know what they are doing, the long range purpose is to publish
a paper in the Harvard Business Review. I have taught adults (managers) MANAGEMENT of TECHNOLOGY for more years
and I know well what means to have a paper published there.
A paper about an important lesson of strategy, innovation, development, about solving the problem of zeroth importance of the Mankind.
3- I have asked the CEO of DGTG for this interview and I am very pleased he and the team has accepted. I know these people work almost 7/24.
4- Not my problem but on what basis are you telling Prof Stremmenos (or me) what to do where to write? It happens
I know the reason, but it is the Prof’s decision and…basta!
5- It was mainly a favor done for me, I have dedicated them my Problem Solving Rules and I am a Cold Fusion veteran;
they can and will make my dream real.
6- 9- not for me!
10- not a penny, I am relatively independent financially but
cannot invest; I am a retired researcher living in Romania.
11- absolutely no business relationship with them. friendship, empathy admiration, non-moneytheistic values
12- no idea…in principle you seem to not understand that despite the conflicts there are many things that unite those people, Rossi is great inventor, Stremmenos was a fighter for freedom in Greece- the situation is complex and not reducible to yes/no. black and white questions. How many real contracts have you analysed or written, your salary and job depending on the correctness of these actions?
13 – I will ask Marianne what has she told/thought exactly.
The company is based both in Cyprus and in Greece but this is their problem. i thought I am writing kind of Defkalionada
I see now I have competition. Excuse me but this question is nit-picking.
14- DGTG has no obligation to publish the names of their staff- perhaps only to the Greek government. And if say, they will let you know that their chief chemist is Dr. Pyrrha Prometheusidadis what will you know more? This will change when they start to publish both papers and patents.
Now they are a business not a research institute.
15-17 ask please Prof. Stremmenos.
18- Rossi has said many things. Some of them were true.
Some still can be made true in the future.
19 – DGTG has contractual obligations to customers. i understand they have no motivation (see my paper about the Chess Club) to tell something to kibitzes because those cannot help. development of technology is very difficult
based on actual experience.
20 – I ask you to continue this discussion immediately after
Thank you for your extended reply. Sorry about the tone, we will make a concerted effort to write more “people friendly” in the future. None of the comments were meant to be a personnel attack, we feel there is just so much talk about all this stuff without corroborating evidence it would be nice to start getting more facts into these stories.
Everyone involved in the cold fusion/LENR field will be coming under more and more scrutiny as this scientific method progresses into the mainstream. The weeding out of misfits started long ago, soon after 1989, and will always continue as a way for us to monitor and keep the snake oil salesmen away. We feel if people are going to make any claims, that’s OK, just back them up as any good scientist or legitimate business must.
Since this is a site about Rossi and the e-cat it is not clear why ICCF-17 would have anything to do with him, since he is not going to present there. But we will be following ICCF-17 never-the-less so something might happen, you never know.
Feel free to post anything here you want as long as you can tie it into Rossi somehow.